This movie was A.W.E.S.O.M.E , yeah.. that's all I can describe :)
Monday, November 29, 2010
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
The first thing that you should know is that every girl is different from others only in their appearance. Inside them, they all have the same nature of motherhood and protective influence which has evolved from the time man was born. While men set out to hunt, women stayed back and protected the nest. This is where these feelings and emotions originated from. Apart from that, you must also remember that every girl, each and every single one of them, just wants to feel special, especially in relationships. How you go about achieving this is really your problem. Keep these following things in mind though, and they will serve you well.
- Girls absolutely hate it when they are lied to. So if you must do so, ensure that you never ever get caught. Whether the lie is about her appearance, your compatibility, your ex-girlfriend or her family, tread these waters with caution. For if you get caught, there will be no escape.
- Girls always consider actions greater than words. Even if, they wont accept it. So if you really wish to impress her, or get off the hook for something, do something that shows her how you feel, rather than simply talking about it.
- One of the most interesting facts about girls is that they are all big drama queens. This may be something that is beyond your realm of understanding, but be patient and know that every girl will make a big deal about petty things. In their eyes this is not wrong, because they simply thrive on conflict.
- Understand that girls are regular victims of PMS, and no matter how much we try to understand this, we never will. This is just the way it is, and the sooner we come to terms with this, the better it will be. You can also try taking one of our relationship quizzes for men to see if you can make the cut.
- Get used to apologizing, because whether you did something wrong or not, you will always be the one apologizing. Girls love that, and they cannot stand guys who do not know how to apologize. Practice your apologies in front of the mirror everyday, and you will thank me later.
- Understand that girls are built differently, and they are absolutely not interested in fast cars and monster trucks and the like. This is one of the primary facts about girls every guy should know.
- Girls are very self-conscious by nature, and the sooner you can accept that, the better. They will always look at themselves in front of the mirror because they can't help it. Do not deride them for this, or they will drop you like a hot potato. This guide to understanding women in relationships will also prove useful to you.
- A girl will always think she looks fat, no matter what. You have to comfort her and convince her otherwise. This goes hand in hand with their self-conscious nature so you better get used to it.
- Never ever fool around with a friend or relative of a girl whom you're with. Girls love to talk about the randomest of things, so you will be caught sooner or later. The wonderfully named Mr. Woods couldn't escape this predicament, so how can you.
- Speaking of which, girls love to gossip. This is the only way they can entertain themselves when they are together. Out of all the facts about girls that guys should know, this is probably the most well known already.
- When it comes to gifts, something meaningful and thoughtful is far more important than its price. Sure, something expensive won't hurt, but girls are absolute suckers for mushy and thoughtful gifts. So get to work and start thinking of things that are important to her.
- If you are out with your friends, she wants them to see how involved you'll are. She will kiss you in front of them, and make you feel like an embarrassed jelly bean. Your friends may laugh at you, but they're just jealous. Learn to reciprocate these feelings.
- On the other hand, when you are out with her girlfriends, it's best to keep your hands to yourself. The last thing she wants is to feel tied down by you, and you need to act tactfully in such a situation.
- Always remember all those damn dates and birthdays. This is important to them, and if you forget, your stock will plummet drastically. Store it in your phone, or stick your wall with post-its, but just remember them no matter what. Most guys are not aware about these facts on girls, and ultimately pay the price.
- Lastly, always compliment her. One of the most interesting facts about girls is that they love being the center of attention, so what's holding you back. Comment on her hair, her eyes, her dress, her body and everything else that you can think of. The relationship advice for men and relationship advice for guys given here will also help you out.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Recently, however, the World Health Organization (WHO) released a report on the health consequences of shisha use and it has proved to be an eye-opener. A commonly held belief is that shisha is harmless because the smoke first passes through water before it is inhaled. Theshisha smoker may inhale as much smoke during one session as a cigarette smoker would inhale consuming 100 or more cigarettes. Even after it has passed through water, the smoke produced by a shisha contains a high level of toxins, including carbon monoxide, heavy metals and other carcinogens.
A similar hazard is posed to other people who are not directly using shisha by means of passive smoking. It is indeed sad that in spite of an ordinance in place, which bans smoking in public places many restaurants; offer shisha to their customers. Tobacco used in these water pipes is often sweetened and flavored, making it very appealing to children and teenagers. A survey done on youngsters of school-going age in Karachi recently showed that almost 70 per cent had tried shisha in the past six months, and this included children as young as seven.
Many of the commercially available packets, which are used for shisha smoking, have misleading labels such as 0.5 per cent nicotine and zero tar. WHO in its report has strongly recommended that healthcare professionals educate the public about the potential dangers of shisha use. Moreover, the sharing of shisha between people poses an additional risk of TB, herpes, flu, meningitis and hepatitis transmission. I would urge the ministry of health not only to ban shisha use in the restaurants but also to take other practical steps for the full implementation of the “Prohibition of smoking ordinance 2002” in the country.
p/s= I know these facts. but I can't stop from Shisha. heheheh :(
dear dudes and chicks,
DARN IT!!! I'm so stressed out--need to go shopping. HAHAHA