Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's friday, fridayyyyy


~Aww, Rebecca Black~



Hola, You know Rebecca Black with her so-called 'popular' song? "FRIDAY".. Hee, Today is Friday.. I sang this song to my best friend, Syazwina.. I irritated her with this creepy song. and she was like "You sing that song? Shut up..!!" and we're laughed.

I sang these lyrics to my friend:-
Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin')
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes after ... wards


and we're LOL like stupid person. What a song? Why on this freaking world? for fuck sake, It makes my ears bleeding. haha. Ok, enuff~






For now ;- 9,058 dislikes this song and only 1ooo+ "LIKES"this. hahaha :D

Err, Adios amigos. muah muahhh. haha


-Diana-