Thursday, June 23, 2011

12.30 a.m




I love this, I miss this moment..
You always whisper words that'll make me smile in front of public.
:')


There are times when I just wanna lay next to you all night and have you just hold me. There are times when I just wanna stay in and watch movies with you all day. There are times when I just want to spend the entire day with you. We can play video games, watch your favorite tv show.. Anything. I just want to be with you sometimes. Why? Because being with you reminds me that there is at least one person who will love me. There is at least one person who will be my best friend. There is at least one person I can lean on. Being with you reminds me that I’m not alone. I miss the moment when I lay my head on your shoulder and I fell asleep on your thigh. I felt safe to be in your arms. Now, we're so far away :\


-Diana-