Sunday, December 16, 2012

11 Things Happy People do differently



Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone.


I’d always believed that a life of quality, enjoyment, and wisdom were my human birthright and would be automatically bestowed upon me as time passed.  I never suspected that I would have to learn how to live - that there were specific disciplines and ways of seeing the world I had to master before I could awaken to a simple, happy, uncomplicated life.


These ‘happiness habits’ will always be applicable.


  1. Express gratitude
  2. Cultivate optimism
  3. Avoid over-thinking and social comparison
  4. Practice acts of kindness
  5. Nurture social relationships
  6. Develop strategies for coping
  7. Learn to forgive
  8. Increase flow experiences
  9. Commit to your goals
  10. Practice spirituality
  11. Take care of your body


p/s= Thanks for spent your precious time reading this entry. Hopefully, you guys are always happy and stay healthy :)

-Diana-