Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Life of PI.

Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone.

Today I would like to update my entry buat julung kalinya pasal movie. *Eleh, cakap macam sebelum ni tak pernah update pasal movie2 yang kau tgk diana* Ceit.! So, today Mama , Rina (my lil siter ) and I, we went to Aeon Rawang. Actually mama ajak jenjalan aku yang gelabah je ajak mama tengok wayang. I still remember the last time I watched movie. Istanbul Aku Datang. (Another good movie)

Okay, actually this is an old picture. It has been taken before sem break harituh. 

So, What can I tell you here. This movie was really Awesome + worth-watched. I enjoyed and I cried at the same time.*mengada* (Sedar-sedar je air mata aku mengalir di pipiku yang comel ni. Haha)  This movie has really taught me to never lose hope in life. Believe in our Creator (We, as Muslim, Allah swt)

Me malas nak cerita  nanti korang nak tengok tak surprise lah kan? So, pergilah menonton Life of PI di panggung wayang yang berdekatan :)

-Diana-