Sunday, April 8, 2012

sakit :(

You know who you are :'(



"Tuhan tolong lembutkan hati dia,
Untuk terimaku seadanya,
Kerna ku tak sanggup,
Kerna ku tak mampu,
Hidup tanpa dia disisiku.."



I feel sorry to myself because always get hurt, my heart always get damaged.. But I forced them to be strong. I forced them to fix their own self.. But I lost this battle because in the end I cry myself before I went to bed, I woke up with tears on my cheeks.. My chest get ache, my mind always think of you. I don't eat for quite few days, I tried to force them into my mouth but it ended up with vomiting.. I ran into a bathroom , I vomited , I cried, I feel lost..

I look myself on the mirror, I saw you but when I tried to catch you.. I was wrong, It wasn't you but it was me, I catch my own self..

It's been raining since you left me, Now I'm drowning in the flood, You see I've always been a fighter but without you I Give Up :\ I can't get myself straight to bed before hear your voice, Now I just listen to the song that I've been told that your voice exactly like that singer.. From the first day we get to know each other.. You still remember? I get attached by your voice.. I've always told you that I loved your voice. 'Muse-Can't take my eyes off you' :\


P/s= I'm waiting*

-diana-